Monday 12 November 2012

Environment for creating farm solutions with SharePoint 2013

(Update from 2022: This article is about Preview version of SharePoint 2013. It may not be relevant anymore.)

Installing my development environment, I have:
1.  Virtual Machine with Windows Server 2012
2.  SharePoint Server 2013
3.  Visual Studio 2012
I need one more element - Visual Studio Tools

Using Platform Installer, I run into problems with Workflow Client 1.0 Beta

It seems, that Workflow Client 1.0 is already installed, and it is not Beta version.

UPDATE:
On 12 November, new version of Office Tools have been announced.  When you download this file, you will notice, that the name changes from "RTMPreview" to "GA".
I strongly recommend installing this version instead. Remember to close Visual Studio during installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment